Got to sit and chat with Kathleen of Braid Creative and Jeremy and Kathleen. Not to name drop, but I'm an even bigger fan now. Photo courtesy of Justin Hackworth.
1. Content is King!
2. Know your goal and stay true to that goal.
3. Think Bold, Think Beautiful, Think Big.
4. Traffic doesn't matter, just have an engaged audience.
5. Clean is beautiful.
6. Have a unique perspective and a strong voice.
7. Think customization not organization.
8. Find your own voice.
9. Collaborate with those that inspire you.
10. Figure out what you are good at and what you like.
See, I'm happy and having a good time!
Well, without boring you with all kinds of silly details, that's my synopsis of Alt. If you have specific questions, feel free to email me. I'd be happy to share more. And I would definitely recommend this conference for anyone wanting to take their blog to the next level.
Just for fun, here's a Top 10 of my favorite people at Alt (this was really hard to narrow down, and there are others that should be on the list, but then it wouldn't be 10). You may want to check out their blogs. I found these folks to be the kind of people I'd like to be real life friends with.