Here's my tips and tricks for throwing a last minute Super Bowl Bash:
1. Crunchy Munchies. Chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn - they all need to be there. And the best part of serving these is there is no cooking required.
2. Messy Meats. I'm talking wings, and little hot dogs, corndogs, meat balls, all those saucey, messy meats are game day favorites. You don't have to make a whole bunch of food from scratch, check out the freezer section at your grocery store. Most of these can be simply warmed up in the oven or a crockpot.
3. Dips and Dunks. Make sure you have all the classics like salsas and dips. Everyone loves to dip and dunk their food.
4. Bottled Drinks. Who wants to worry about cups and ice. Stick to bottled drinks and then you can just have them all in the fridge, chilled and ready to go.
5. Real Plates and Real Napkins. Forget the paper plate situation. Yes, you'll have to run the dishwasher at the end of the evening. But, when folks are eating off their laps and coffee tables, real plates ensure less spills and messes on you carpet and furniture. And I'm a believer in the cloth napkin. It's way more absorbent then flimsy paper napkins.
6. Half Time Entertainment. As a mom, I know there comes a point when you want all the kids out of the house. Send everyone outside to throw a football or run laps around the house. A little fresh air will do everyone some good.
7. Crafts and Coloring. Not everyone is going to be glued to the game, especially little guys. designate an area for coloring or a simple craft to keep little hands busy and occupied.
8. Easy Clean Up. Leave the clean up to PERSIL PROCLEAN 2in1 Power Liquid. Those cloth napkins and grass stained knees from running around outside can be cleaned up with this amazing laundry detergent. It really works you guys, it gets out all the stains, the first time! Consumer Reports rates it the top new detergent.
You've got this friends!!! Be confident and throw a great Super Bowl Bash!
This post is sponsored by PERCIL PROCLEAN, thank you for supporting the companies that help make this blog possible.